James is dealing with a back injury, and it is uncertain if he will be available for Game 7 of the American League Championship Series against the Rays.
Risk: 51,200.00 | To Win: 43,704.20
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Rangers last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in Rangers last 9 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Rangers last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Rangers last 7 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-5-1 in Astros last 22 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %76.20% (22)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Astros last 4 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Astros last 11 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Astros last 6 road games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
Houston Astros last injuries
Armenteros has wound up on the 45-day injured list after having a bone spur removed from his right elbow, and he is expected to be debilitated until the end of October.
Brantley is dealing with foot soreness but is expected to play in Game 5 of the American League Championship Series versus the Rays.
Greinke is dealing with soreness in his right arm, but it is projected that he will make his next scheduled start in Game 4 of the American League Division Series against the Athletics.
- 8o -115
- -1.5 +115