Gurriel is dealing with a stomach illness and is not expected to be in the lineup for Friday's game against the Angels.
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Athletics last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Athletics last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Athletics last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Athletics last 6 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Astros last 8 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Astros last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Astros last 9 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Astros last 10 road games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
Houston Astros last injuries
McHugh is on the 10-day injured list due to right elbow discomfort and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Stassi is sidelined with a sore oblique, and he will miss an extended period.
Correa is not expected to be in the starting lineup Wednesday versus the Rangers as he will likely be given the day to rest.
Correa has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from lower-back stiffness. He is projected to return to action Tuesday against the Rangers.
Peacock is likely to be on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder soreness until at least the latter part of September.
Altuve will not be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Royals as he will likely be given the day to rest.
Gurriel is tending to a hamstring injury but is expected to suit up for Friday's contest against the Royals.
Oakland Athletics last injuries
Piscotty has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a right ankle sprain and is expected to miss the remainder of the regular season. A postseason return has not been ruled out.
Fiers the last game due to nerve irritation in his right arm. He is likely to make his next scheduled start Friday against the Rangers.
Treinen will spend the remainder of the season on the sidelines due to a stress reaction in his back.
Montas is serving an 80-game suspension for the use of performance-enhancing drugs. He is expected to return Wednesday against the Angels.
Soria sat out the previous game with an elbow injury, and it is unclear if he will be available against the Royals on Monday.
Barrera is on the 60-day injured list as he is recovering from right shoulder surgery and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Laureano has sat out the previous three games due to a cramp in his right leg, but he is likely to return Wednesday versus the Astros.
Laureano has been activated from the 10-day injured list after a stress reaction in his right shin. It is undetermined if he will return to the lineup Saturday against the Tigers.