McHugh is expected to be available for Tuesday's contest versus the Pirates after being activated from the 10-day injured list where he was dealing with discomfort in his right elbow.
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Athletics last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Athletics last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Athletics last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Athletics last 6 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Astros last 8 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Astros last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Astros last 9 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Astros last 10 road games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
Houston Astros last injuries
Springer has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing form a Grade 2 left hamstring strain. It is likely that he will return to action against the Pirates on Tuesday.
Diaz is on the 10-day IL with a hamstring strain and is expected to be idle until at least the middle of July.
Stassi has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from left knee soreness. It is likely he will return to the lineup for Saturday's game versus the Yankees.
Smith is on the 10-day injured list and is not expected to return until at least the beginning of July.
Altuve has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a left hamstring strain and is expected to be in the lineup for Wednesday's matchup against the Reds.
Alvarez is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Wednesday's game versus the Reds as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Marisnick has missed the last two games with left knee discomfort, and it is unknown if he will play against the Reds on Monday.
Oakland Athletics last injuries
Montas is serving an 80-game suspension for the use of performance-enhancing drugs. He is eligible to return on September 25 against the Angels.
Treinen has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right rotator cuff strain, and there is currently no timetable for return to action.
Morales has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left calf strain, and it is unclear if he will come off the IL in time for Tuesday's matchup against the Blue Jays.
Manaea is on the 60-day injured list due to labrum repair surgery on his left shoulder. He is not expected to return until the middle of July.
Cotton has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while healing from Tommy John surgery. He also had a right hamstring debridement performed, and it is unclear if he will return before the end of July.
Herrmann has landed on the 60-day injured list while recovering from arthroscopic surgery on his right knee. He is likely to be on the IL until the beginning of July.
Hundley has been placed on the 10-day injured list after having arthroscopic knee surgery and is expected to miss at least six weeks.
Estrada is on the 10-day injured list with a lumbar strain. He had an ablation procedure performed on his back and is projected to be absent from the lineup until at least the latter part of July.