James is on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder soreness, but he is likely to return to the bullpen during the start of September.
%W 0.56% | Streak 5
L10: W6 L3 P1
- TrendOver is 8-3-1 in Twins last 12 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U8|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Twins last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-4 in Twins last 13 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U9|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 19-7 in Twins last 26 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U7|19Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-7-3 in Astros last 28 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %72.00% (28)O/U8|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Astros last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-4-2 in Astros last 18 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (18)O/U4|12Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Astros last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Houston Astros last injuries
Sanches will spend an undetermined length of time on the 10-day injured list with soreness in his right pectoral muscle.
Diaz has landed on the 10-day injured list with dizziness, and it is unclear if he will return when first eligible on Tuesday to face the Rays.
Correa is sidelined due to back discomfort and has been designated for the 10-day injured list. He is on pace to return to action during the beginning of September.
Altuve is not expected to suit up against the Tigers on Monday due to a day of rest.
White will spend an extended period on the 10-day injured list with a right trapezius strain.
Peacock has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder discomfort. He sustained a setback in his recovery and it is unclear if he will be activated for Sunday's contest against the Athletics.
Altuve is likely to be out of the starting lineup for Game 2 of Tuesday's doubleheader against the White Sox as he is expected to receive a day of rest.
Minnesota Twins last injuries
Wade Jr. has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a dislocated right thumb. He is projected to remain idle until at least the start of September.
Rosario left the previous game due to right hamstring tightness, and it is uncertain if he will be in Friday's lineup against the Tigers.
Kepler sat out the last game due to a heat illness, but the symptoms will subside in time for Tuesday's tilt against the White Sox.
Cruz has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a ruptured ECU tendon in his left wrist. He is expected to be return to action Monday against the White Sox.
Buxton is on the 10-day injured list due to left shoulder subluxation but is expected to return towards the start of September.
Pineda has been activated from the 10-day injured list after a right triceps strain and will return to the starting rotation Thursday against the Rangers.
Dyson has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from right biceps tendinitis, and he is expected to be available Tuesday against the Brewers.