McHugh has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right elbow discomfort, and it is unknown if he will return against the Yankees on Thursday.
%W 0.56% | Streak 5
L10: W6 L3 P1
- TrendOver is 8-3-1 in Twins last 12 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U8|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Twins last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-4 in Twins last 13 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U9|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 19-7 in Twins last 26 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U7|19Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-7-3 in Astros last 28 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %72.00% (28)O/U8|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Astros last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-4-2 in Astros last 18 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (18)O/U4|12Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Astros last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Houston Astros last injuries
Marisnick has missed the last two games with left knee discomfort, and it is unknown if he will play against the Reds on Monday.
Altuve has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left hamstring strain. He has begun a rehab assignment, leaving his status for Thursday's matchup against the Yankees unclear.
Springer is on the 10-day injured list with a Grade 2 left hamstring strain. He is likely to be away from the team until at least the second half of June.
Stassi has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left knee soreness. He is expected to be on the IL until at least the end of June.
Smith is on the 10-day injured list and will and is not expected to return until at least the end of June.
Diaz is on the 10-day IL with a hamstring strain and is expected to be idle until at least the latter part of June.
McCullers Jr. has been transferred to the 60-day injured list and is expected to miss the 2019 season after having Tommy John surgery.
Minnesota Twins last injuries
Buxton sat out the previous two contests due to a right wrist contusion, leaving his availability for Monday's game against the Red Sox unclear.
Rogers has been held out of the past three games due to a stiff back, and it is uncertain if he will be available against the Royals on Friday.
Cruz is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Friday's game against the Royals as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Mejia has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right calf strain and is expected to be away from the mound until at least the end of June.
Polanco is unlikely to suit up against the Tigers on Sunday due to a day of rest.
Pineda has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from tendinitis in his right knee. He is expected to be back on the mound for Friday's game against the Tigers.
Cruz is not expected to suit up against the Indians on Thursday as he is to be rested.
Cruz has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovery from a left wrist strain, and he is expected to rejoin the lineup Tuesday against the Indians.