White will spend an extended period on the 10-day injured list with a right trapezius strain.
LA Angels Trends
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in Angels last 9 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-16-3 in Angels last 55 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %69.20% (55)O/U16|36Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Angels last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2-1 in Angels last 11 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (11)O/U2|8Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Astros last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Astros last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-6 in Astros last 19 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U6|13Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Astros last 6 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
Houston Astros last injuries
James is on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder soreness, but he is likely to return to the bullpen towards the start of September.
Peacock has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder discomfort. He sustained a setback in his recovery and is expected to be out until later in August.
Altuve is likely to be out of the starting lineup for Game 2 of Tuesday's doubleheader against the White Sox as he is expected to receive a day of rest.
Gurriel is not expected to be the in starting lineup Sunday against the Orioles as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Chirinos has missed the last two games with left shoulder soreness, but is expected to return for Sunday's tilt versus the Mariners.
Fisher left the previous game with a facial contusion after being hit on the cheek by a fly ball. He is not expected to play Sunday against the Orioles.
Los Angeles Angels last injuries
Smith has been placed on the 10-day injured list with back spasms but is likely to return Wednesday versus the Rangers.
Simmons is on the 10-day injured list with a left ankle sprain, but he is likely to return to the lineup towards the end of August.
Ramirez has been activated from the 10-day injured list with a stomach virus. He will now have to serve a three-game suspension for throwing at a batter but is expected to be reinstated in time for Saturday's game against the White Sox.
Anderson has a right lat strain and is on the 10-day injured list. He is lining up to come off the IL during the latter part of August.
Bard has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a right triceps contusion, and it is unclear if he will be activated prior to Friday's game against the White Sox.
Upton is not expected to suit up Wednesday against the Pirates as he is to be rested.
Canning has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from right elbow inflammation. He is expected to return for Tuesday's game against the Pirates.
Heaney has been activated from the 10-day injured list after a left shoulder inflammation, and he is expected to return to the starting rotation for Saturday's game against the Red Sox.