Altuve has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left hamstring strain. He will likely be out of game action until the beginning of June.
- TrendUnder is 12-5 in Tigers last 17 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Tigers last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Tigers last 7 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2-1 in Tigers last 11 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (11)O/U8|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-2 in Astros last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (7)O/U7|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Astros last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Astros last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Astros last 7 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Houston Astros last injuries
Diaz missed his second straight game with a Grade 1 left hamstring strain, and it has yet to be established if he will play Monday against the White Sox.
Springer left the previous game due to lower-back stiffness, and it will impede his status for Monday's clash with the White Sox hazy.
Smith is on the 10-day injured list and will and is not expected to return until at least the middle of June.
Marisnick missed the previous game with soreness in his left elbow, and it is unclear if he will participate in Wednesday's matchup against the Tigers.
Brantley is not expected to suit up against the Rangers on Thursday as he is to be rested.
Detroit Tigers last injuries
Zimmermann has been placed on the 10-day Injured List with a UCL sprain in his right elbow and is also dealing with a muscle strain. He is likely to be out of commission until at least the middle of June.
Mercer has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right quadriceps strain. He is lining up to rejoin the lineup during the beginning of June.
Goodrum has missed the previous two games due to flu-like symptoms, but is expected to return for Sunday's matchup versus the Athletics.
Ross has been designated for the 10-day injured list with ulnar neuritis in his right elbow. He will miss an extended period.
Cabrera missed the previous game with soreness in his knee, but is expected to suit up Thursday against the Athletics.
Harrison has recovered from a left shoulder contusion and has been activated from the 10-day injured list. He is likely to return Monday against the Astros.
Goodrum sat out the previous game with a bruised right knee, and it is unclear if he will suit up against the Twins for game two of the doubleheader on Saturday.
Hardy has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a left forearm strain. He is expected to play against the Twins on Saturday.