White will spend an extended period on the 10-day injured list with a right trapezius strain.
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Rockies last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Rockies last 4 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Rockies last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-1 in Rockies last 9 home games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U8|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Astros last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Astros last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Astros last 14 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Astros last 6 road games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
Houston Astros last injuries
James is on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder soreness, but he is likely to return to the bullpen towards the start of September.
Peacock has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder discomfort. He sustained a setback in his recovery and is expected to be out until later in August.
Altuve is likely to be out of the starting lineup for Game 2 of Tuesday's doubleheader against the White Sox as he is expected to receive a day of rest.
Gurriel is not expected to be the in starting lineup Sunday against the Orioles as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Chirinos has missed the last two games with left shoulder soreness, but is expected to return for Sunday's tilt versus the Mariners.
Fisher left the previous game with a facial contusion after being hit on the cheek by a fly ball. He is not expected to play Sunday against the Orioles.
Colorado Rockies last injuries
Murphy is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Friday's contest against the Marlins as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Gray missed his last outing due to left ankle soreness, but he is expected to take the mound against the Marlins on Friday.
Murphy is likely to be held out of the starting lineup against the Diamondbacks on Wednesday as he is expected to be given a day of rest.
Murphy is not expected to be in the lineup Sunday against the Padres as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Estevez has been placed on the family medical emergency list and will miss between three and seven games.