Peacock has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder discomfort. He sustained a setback in his recovery and is expected to be out until at least the start of August.
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Reds last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 38-16 in Reds last 54 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.40% (54)O/U16|38Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Reds last 5 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Reds last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Astros last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Astros last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Astros last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Astros last 7 road games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Houston Astros last injuries
Correa fractured a rib and is on the 60-day injured list. He is aiming to return to action against the Cardinals on July 26.
Diaz is on the 10-day IL with a hamstring strain and is expected to be idle until at least the end of July.
Smith has been activated from the 60-day injured list after recovering from a ruptured Achilles tendon. It is likely that he will be available for Sunday's game versus the Rangers.
Marisnick will serve a two-game suspension for his role in a collision with an opposing player. He is eligible to return to the lineup for Saturday's contest versus the Rangers.
Alvarez sat out his second consecutive game due to discomfort in his left knee, and it is unknown if he will face the Angels on Friday.
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Iglesias has been placed on paternity leave for the birth of his child and is permitted to miss up to three days.
Senzel departed the last game with a hamstring injury, and it is undetermined if he will face the Indians on Thursday.
Farmer was absent from the lineup during the previous game as he is being evaluated for a concussion. It is uncertain if he will be cleared in time for Thursday's clash with the Indians.
Barnhart has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a strained right oblique, and he is not expected to come off of the IL until sometime in August.
Garrett has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a left lat strain, but he is expected to return Thursday against the Indians.
Casali has been held out of the past two games due to knee soreness, and he is unlikely to suit up against the Indians on Thursday.
Dietrich was forced from the previous game due to a right knee contusion, and his status for Thursday's clash versus the Indians is up in the air.
Winkler departed the last game due to tightness in the left side of his lower back, and he is unlikely to take part in Monday's contest against the Cubs.