Gurriel is dealing with a stomach illness and is not expected to be in the lineup for Friday's game against the Angels.
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Red Sox last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Red Sox last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 33-16-2 in Red Sox last 51 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %67.30% (51)O/U33|16Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in Red Sox last 9 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Astros last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U33|16Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Astros last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Astros last 7 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in Astros last 9 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Houston Astros last injuries
McHugh is on the 10-day injured list due to right elbow discomfort and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Stassi is sidelined with a sore oblique, and he will miss an extended period.
Correa is not expected to be in the starting lineup Wednesday versus the Rangers as he will likely be given the day to rest.
Correa has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from lower-back stiffness. He is projected to return to action Tuesday against the Rangers.
Peacock is likely to be on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder soreness until at least the latter part of September.
Altuve will not be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Royals as he will likely be given the day to rest.
Gurriel is tending to a hamstring injury but is expected to suit up for Friday's contest against the Royals.
Boston Red Sox last injuries
Travis has been placed in the concussion protocol, and there is no definitive timetable for return.
Price is out of commission with a cyst in his wrist and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Hembree is on the 10-day injured list due to right lateral elbow inflammation. It is uncertain if he will be activated during the latter part of September.
Benintendi exited the game with a contusion on his left thumb.
Holt sat out the previous game due to an illness but will likely suit up against the Giants on Tuesday.
Wright has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to a right big toe contusion. He also received a PRP injection in his right elbow and is likely to remain on the IL until at least the latter part of September.
Benintendi is not expected to be in the starting lineup against the Phillies as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Pearce has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a lower-back strain. He has suffered a partially torn PCL in his rehabilitation and is projected to miss the remainder of the season.