Reddick is not expected to suit up against the Yankees in Game 2 of the AL Championship Series as he is to be rested.
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Rangers last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Rangers last 4 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Rangers last 8 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Rangers last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-3-2 in Astros last 15 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %76.90% (15)O/U10|3Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Astros last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Astros last 9 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Astros last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Houston Astros last injuries
McHugh is on the 10-day injured list due to right elbow discomfort and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Sanchez has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to season-ending right shoulder surgery.
Texas Rangers last injuries
Cabrera is not expected to take part in Game 4 of the NLDS against the Dodgers as he is to be rested.
Cabrera is expected to receive a rest day for Game 2 of the National League Division Series against the Dodgers.