Altuve has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left hamstring strain. He will likely be out of game action until the beginning of June.
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Rangers last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Rangers last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Rangers last 8 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in Rangers last 9 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-4-2 in Astros last 22 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (22)O/U4|16Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-4 in Astros last 13 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1-1 in Astros last 7 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U1|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Astros last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Houston Astros last injuries
Diaz missed his second straight game with a Grade 1 left hamstring strain, and it has yet to be established if he will play Monday against the White Sox.
Springer left the previous game due to lower-back stiffness, and it will impede his status for Monday's clash with the White Sox hazy.
Smith is on the 10-day injured list and will and is not expected to return until at least the middle of June.
Marisnick missed the previous game with soreness in his left elbow, and it is unclear if he will participate in Wednesday's matchup against the Tigers.
Brantley is not expected to suit up against the Rangers on Thursday as he is to be rested.
Texas Rangers last injuries
Kelley has been placed on the 10-day injured list while recuperating from surgery to remove lumps from his vocal cords. It is unclear if he will return to the bullpen for Monday's game versus the Mariners.
Heineman is on the 60-day injured list and is expected to be sidelined until at least the start of June while recovering from labrum surgery on his left shoulder.
Andrus sustained a right hamstring strain and has been placed on the 10-day injured list. He is projected to return to the lineup Saturday against the Angels.
Volquez has been designated for the 60-day injured list due to a right elbow strain. He is expected to be held out of action until at least the start of June.
Hearn is on the 10-day injured list with left elbow tightness and is likely out until at least the early part of June.
Farrell is on the 60-day injured list as he is recovering from surgery to repair a non-displaced fracture in his jaw. He is expected to be shut down until at least the beginning of June.
Smyly is nursing an ankle sprain, but is expected to make his next scheduled start Sunday against the Cardinals.
Santana left the previous game with a bruised right ankle after being hit by a pitch. He will not be ready to take the field for Sunday's matchup versus the Cardinals.