McHugh has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right elbow discomfort, and there is no timetable for recovery.
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Rangers last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Rangers last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Rangers last 7 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in Rangers last 9 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 15-4-2 in Astros last 21 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %78.90% (21)O/U4|15Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-4 in Astros last 13 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1-1 in Astros last 7 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U1|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Astros last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Houston Astros last injuries
Springer has been held out of the past four games due to lower-back stiffness but is expected to draw back into the lineup against the Red Sox on Friday.
Altuve has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left hamstring strain. His recovery is progressing well, and he is projected to rejoin the team for Monday's game against the Cubs.
Diaz missed his third straight game with a Grade 1 left hamstring strain, but he is expected to play Tuesday against the White Sox.
Smith is on the 10-day injured list and will and is not expected to return until at least the middle of June.
Marisnick missed the previous game with soreness in his left elbow, and it is unclear if he will participate in Wednesday's matchup against the Tigers.
Texas Rangers last injuries
Volquez has been designated for the 60-day injured list due to a right elbow strain. He is expected to be held out of action until at least the start of August.
Calhoun has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a left quadriceps strain. There is currently no timetable for return.
Andrus sustained a right hamstring strain and has been placed on the 10-day injured list. He has begun a rehab assignment and is projected to return to the lineup Saturday against the Angels.
Heineman is on the 60-day injured list and is expected to be sidelined until at least the start of June while recovering from labrum surgery on his left shoulder.
Hearn is on the 10-day injured list with left elbow tightness and is likely out until at least the early part of June.
Farrell is on the 60-day injured list as he is recovering from surgery to repair a non-displaced fracture in his jaw. He is expected to be shut down until at least the beginning of June.
Gallo is absent from the starting lineup for Wednesday's game against the Mariners as he will be given a day of rest.
Kelley has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recuperating from surgery to remove lumps from his vocal cords. He is expected to return to the bullpen for Tuesday's game versus the Mariners.