Stassi is recovering from right hip surgery, and it is unclear if he will be available for opening day versus the Astros.
No analysis provided
NY Yankees Trends
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Yankees last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Yankees last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 34-16-3 in Yankees last 53 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %68.00% (53)O/U34|16Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 34-14-3 in Yankees last 51 home games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %70.80% (51)O/U14|34Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Astros last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Astros last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1-1 in Astros last 7 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U1|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Astros last 10 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
Houston Astros last injuries
New York Yankees last injuries
Ellsbury is recovering from surgery to fix a torn labrum in his hip, and his status for opening day versus the Orioles is up in the air.
Hicks is expected to be on the shelf until at least the middle of July while he heals from Tommy John surgery.