Ferrell is battling shoulder soreness, and it has yet to be established if he will return when the league gets back into the swing of things.
No analysis provided
NY Yankees Trends
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Yankees last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Yankees last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 34-16-3 in Yankees last 53 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %68.00% (53)O/U34|16Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 34-14-3 in Yankees last 51 home games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %70.80% (51)O/U14|34Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Astros last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Astros last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1-1 in Astros last 7 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U1|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Astros last 10 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
Houston Astros last injuries
Peacock is hindered by nerve damage in his neck, and it is uncertain if he will return when the league commences play.
Alvarez is tending to soreness in both knees, and it remains to be seen if he will suit up once the league resumes play.
New York Yankees last injuries
Hicks is healing from Tommy John surgery that ended his 2019 season prematurely. It remains to be seen if he will be ready for when it comes time to play ball.