Harrison has been transferred to the 60-day injured list after undergoing surgery to repair a Grade 2 left hamstring strain and a partial tear. He suffered a setback in his recovery and is without a timetable for return.
- TrendOver is 18-7-1 in Pirates last 26 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %72.00% (26)O/U18|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pirates last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Pirates last 5 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Pirates last 4 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in Tigers last 9 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U18|7Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Tigers last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Tigers last 20 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-5 in Tigers last 16 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U5|11Push0W/L
Detroit Tigers last injuries
Goodrum is battling a right pinky finger contusion and will not play Wednesday against the Indians.
Greiner is on the 10-day injured list due to a lower-back strain and is likely to be away from the field until at least the beginning of August.
Ross has been designated for the 60-day injured list with ulnar neuritis in his right elbow. He is expected to be out of action until at least the latter half of July.
Jones has been ticketed the 10-day injured list due to back spasms, and he is likely to sit out until at least the end of July.
Alcantara has been placed on the 10-day injured list while recovering from oral surgery for a wisdom tooth retraction. He is expected to return when he is first eligible against the Indians on Monday.
Turnbull has been activated from the 10-day injured list due where he was recovering from right shoulder fatigue. He is expected to return to the starting rotation for Friday's game versus the Royals.
Pittsburgh Pirates last injuries
Taillon has been shifted to the 60-day injured list with a right elbow flexor strain and is not expected to return to the mound until sometime in August.
Polanco has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left posterior shoulder inflammation. He has suffered a setback during his rehabilitation and is not expected to return until at least the middle of August.
Brault has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a left shoulder strain. He will be held out of action until at least the early part of August.
Chisenhall fractured his right hand and has been transferred from the 10-day to the 60-day injured list after suffering a setback during his rehab stint. He is not expected to be activated until at least the latter half of July.
Gonzalez has been placed on the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to repair a fractured left clavicle. He is expected to be out of action until at least the end of July.
Dickerson left the previous game with a facial laceration. It is unclear if he will be available for Sunday's matchup against the Cubs.
Kela is experiencing lingering discomfort in his right shoulder and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. He is not expected to return to the mound until the end of July.
Williams has been activated from the paternity list and is expected to make his next scheduled start Sunday against the Cubs.