Stumpf has been placed on the 60-day injured list with a left elbow strain and will likely miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Phillies last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Phillies last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Phillies last 5 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-2-3 in Phillies last 14 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %81.80% (14)O/U2|9Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Tigers last 20 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-5 in Tigers last 16 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U5|11Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Tigers last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Tigers last 5 games as a road underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Detroit Tigers last injuries
Boyd is tending to a family matter but is expected to make his next scheduled start Sunday against the White Sox.
Farmer missed the last game due to an accelerated heart beat and dizziness. His availability against the Indians on Wednesday is in question.
Candelario was absent from the lineup during the previous game with soreness in his triceps, and he will not play Wednesday against the Indians.
Cabrera sat out the previous game due to right knee soreness, but he is expected to be in the lineup for Monday's matchup against the Orioles.
Goodrum has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a left groin strain. He is likely to miss the remainder of the season.
Castellanos is likely to be absent from the starting lineup against the Padres on Thursday as he is expected to receive a day of rest.
Castro is expected to play Wednesday against the Yankees despite a right forearm injury.
Philadelphia Phillies last injuries
Dickerson is expected to spend the remainder of the season on the 60-day injured list with a fractured left foot.
Segura was removed from the previous game due to a left hamstring cramp, and he will not be in the lineup for Friday's contest against the Indians.
Bruce is tending to a flexor strain in his arm and will not face the Braves on Thursday.
Ramos has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a right shoulder impingement and is expected to be available Tuesday against the Braves.
Quinn has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right groin strain, and he is likely to stay on the shelf until at least the end of September.
Dominguez has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to ulnar collateral ligament damage in his right elbow. He is likely to remain on the IL until at least the end of September.
Nicasio has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to right rotator cuff tendinitis. It is anticipated that he will be on the IL until at least the latter part of September.
Bruce is nursing some effects from his previous flexor strain in his right elbow. It is undetermined if he will face the Braves on Tuesday.