Goodrum was removed from the previous contest due to left groin tightness, and it is undetermined if he will suit up Saturday against the Twins.
NY Mets Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Mets last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4-1 in Mets last 15 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (15)O/U4|10Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Mets last 6 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Mets last 4 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Tigers last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Tigers last 20 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-5 in Tigers last 16 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U5|11Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Tigers last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Detroit Tigers last injuries
Boyd has been activated from the paternity list and is likely to make his next scheduled start Sunday against the Twins.
Candelario has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a left thumb sprain. He is likely to remain of the IL until at least the start of September.
Goodrum has sat out the last three games due to a sore groin, and it is unknown if he will be a participant in Thursday's contest against the Astros.
Stewart has been placed on the seven-day injured list due to a concussion. He has begun a rehabilitation assignment and is likely to be activated before the beginning of September.
Hardy is expected to spend the remainder of the season on the 60-day injured list with a left flexor tendon strain.
Zimmermann has been reinstated from the 10-day injured list after a right cervical spasm. It is expected that he will return to the starting rotation for Saturday's contest against the Rays.
Jones has a fractured left wrist and is likely to miss the remainder of the season while on the 10-day injured list.
New York Mets last injuries
Nido was lifted from the previous game with a head injury, and it is unclear if he will be available Saturday against the Mets.
Gsellman has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a partial lat tear and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Cano tore his left hamstring and is on the 10-day injured list. He is likely to be on the IL until at least the beginning of September.
Ramos is likely to be absent from the starting lineup for Friday's contest against the Braves as he is expected to be given a day of rest.
Davis is likely to suit up against the Indians on Tuesday despite tightness in his right calf.
Lowrie has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a capsule sprain in his left knee. He suffered a Grade 1 hamstring strain and a right calf strain during his rehabilitation, but he is likely to be activated sometime in September.
Rhame has been moved to the 60-day injured list after having a season-ending ulnar nerve transposition procedure conducted on his right elbow.
Nimmo is dealing with a bulging cervical disc in his neck and the effects of whiplash. He has been moved to the 60-day injured list and is not expected to return until the beginning of September.