Cabrera sat out the previous game due to right knee soreness, and it is unclear if he will play Monday against the Orioles.
%W 0.54% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L3 P1
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Twins last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Twins last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-7 in Twins last 27 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %74.10% (27)O/U7|20Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Twins last 5 home games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Tigers last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-5 in Tigers last 17 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Tigers last 20 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Tigers last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
Detroit Tigers last injuries
Goodrum has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a left groin strain. He is likely to miss the remainder of the season.
Castellanos is likely to be absent from the starting lineup against the Padres on Thursday as he is expected to receive a day of rest.
Castro is expected to play Wednesday against the Yankees despite a right forearm injury.
Castro has a right forearm injury and will not play Tuesday against the Yankees.
Mercer has sat out the previous two games due to a right wrist contusion. It is unclear if he will participate in Sunday's contest versus the Athletics.
Hicks has sat out the previous five games due to an illness, and it is unknown if the symptoms will subside in time for Saturday's matchup versus the Athletics.
Jones has a fractured left wrist and is likely to miss the remainder of the season while on the 60-day injured list.
Minnesota Twins last injuries
Davis has missed the last two games due to a left wrist contusion. He will not suit up for Sunday's contest with the Marlins.
Pineda is serving a 60-game suspension for the use of performance-enhancing drugs. He will miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Buxton is expected to miss the remainder of the season while on the 60-day injured list after having surgery to fix the labrum in his left shoulder.
Dyson is out of commission with soreness in his right biceps. He has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation and is in danger of missing the remainder of the season.
Adrianza is dealing with a right oblique strain. He is expected to return in late September.
Cruz is unlikely to face the Indians on Sunday as he is to be rested.
Cave has been held out of action with left groin tightness, and there is no timetable for return.
Kepler has sat out the previous three games due to soreness in his left shoulder and scapula, but he is expected to be in the lineup for game one of Saturday's doubleheader against the Indians.