Mercer has landed on the 10-day injured list with an acute on chronic muscle strain. He suffered a setback during his rehab stint, but he is aiming to return during the beginning of July.
%W 0.56% | Streak 5
L10: W6 L3 P1
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Twins last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Twins last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-4 in Twins last 13 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U9|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8 in Twins last 28 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U8|20Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Tigers last 8 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-5 in Tigers last 17 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Tigers last 20 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 13-3 in Tigers last 16 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %81.20% (16)O/U13|3Push0W/L
Detroit Tigers last injuries
Greiner is on the 10-day injured list due to a lower-back strain and is likely to be away from the field until at least the early part of July.
Ross has been designated for the 60-day injured list with ulnar neuritis in his right elbow. He is expected to be out of action until at least the middle of July.
Zimmermann has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a UCL sprain in his right elbow and was also dealing with a muscle strain. He is expected to return to the lineup for Wednesday's game against the Pirates.
Candelario has landed on the 10-day injured list with left shoulder inflammation, and it is uncertain if he will return to the field Saturday against the Indians.
Jones exited the last game due to a left elbow contusion, leaving his availability against the Indians on Friday clouded.
Goodrum sat out the last game due to a right knee contusion, but he is likely to face the Royals on Thursday.
Minnesota Twins last injuries
Mejia has been transferred from the 10-day to the 60-day injured list due to a right calf strain. He is not expected to rejoin the team prior to the start of July.
Schoop has not played in the past two games due to a sore right ankle, leaving his status for Tuesday's series opener against the Rays clouded.
Gonzalez is on the 10-day injured list due to a right hamstring strain, and there is no timetable for recovery.
Berrios was forced from his last start with a ring finger blister, but he is expected to make his next scheduled start Friday against the White Sox.
Garver sat out the previous game with left heel soreness, and it is uncertain if he will be available against the Rays on Tuesday.
Buxton has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right wrist contusion, but he is gearing up to return by the start of July.
Adrianza has been designated for the 10-day injured list with an abdominal issue. He will miss an undetermined length of time.
Parker has been activated from the family medical emergency list, and he is expected to return to the bullpen for Saturday's contest versus the Royals.