Goodrum was removed from the previous contest due to left groin tightness, and it is undetermined if he will suit up Saturday against the Twins.
Kansas City Trends
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Royals last 4 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Royals last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Royals last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 20-8 in Royals last 28 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U20|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1-1 in Tigers last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U5|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-5 in Tigers last 17 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Tigers last 20 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 17-4 in Tigers last 21 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %81.00% (21)O/U17|4Push0W/L
Detroit Tigers last injuries
Boyd has been activated from the paternity list and is likely to make his next scheduled start Sunday against the Twins.
Candelario has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a left thumb sprain. He is likely to remain of the IL until at least the start of September.
Goodrum has sat out the last three games due to a sore groin, and it is unknown if he will be a participant in Thursday's contest against the Astros.
Stewart has been placed on the seven-day injured list due to a concussion. He has begun a rehabilitation assignment and is likely to be activated before the beginning of September.
Hardy is expected to spend the remainder of the season on the 60-day injured list with a left flexor tendon strain.
Zimmermann has been reinstated from the 10-day injured list after a right cervical spasm. It is expected that he will return to the starting rotation for Saturday's contest against the Rays.
Jones has a fractured left wrist and is likely to miss the remainder of the season while on the 10-day injured list.
Kansas City Royals last injuries
Hahn is on the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to repair the ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow. He is not expected to return until the early part of September.
Newberry has been added to the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder inflammation. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
Duffy is on the 10-day injured list with a left hamstring strain, and it is unknown if he will return against the Indians on Saturday.
Mondesi has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a left shoulder subluxation, but he is expected to come off the IL during the start of September.