Mercer has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right quadriceps strain. He is lining up to rejoin the lineup during the beginning of June.
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Red Sox last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Red Sox last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 35-15-2 in Red Sox last 52 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.00% (52)O/U35|15Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Red Sox last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Tigers last 10 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-5 in Tigers last 17 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Tigers last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U35|15Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Tigers last 20 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
Detroit Tigers last injuries
Zimmermann has been placed on the 10-day Injured List with a UCL sprain in his right elbow and is also dealing with a muscle strain. He is likely to be out of commission until at least the middle of June.
Goodrum has missed the previous two games due to flu-like symptoms, but is expected to return for Sunday's matchup versus the Athletics.
Ross has been designated for the 10-day injured list with ulnar neuritis in his right elbow. He will miss an extended period.
Cabrera missed the previous game with soreness in his knee, but is expected to suit up Thursday against the Athletics.
Harrison has recovered from a left shoulder contusion and has been activated from the 10-day injured list. He is likely to return Monday against the Astros.
Goodrum sat out the previous game with a bruised right knee, and it is unclear if he will suit up against the Twins for game two of the doubleheader on Saturday.
Hardy has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a left forearm strain. He is expected to play against the Twins on Saturday.
Boston Red Sox last injuries
Pedroia is on the 10-day injured list with left knee irritation. He is on a rehab assignment and will likely be back with the team during the beginning of June.
Martinez has sat out the past four games due to an illness and a sore back but is expected to rejoin the lineup against the Astros on Friday.
Thornburg has landed on the 10-day injured list with a hip impingement. He is without a definitive return date.
Holt has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right shoulder impingement. He is likely to be idle until at least the start of June.
Johnson has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left elbow inflammation and is expected to be out of action until at least the early part of June.
Eovaldi has been placed on the 10-day injured list as he is recuperating from surgery to remove loose bodies from his right elbow. He is projected to miss at least six weeks of action.
Martinez is not in the starting lineup Monday against the Blue Jays as he is getting a breather.
Price has been activated from the 10-day injured list after having left elbow tendinitis. He is set to start Monday's game against the Blue Jays.