Faedo has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to an undefined injury, and a return date has yet to be provided by the team.
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Orioles last 9 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-6 in Orioles last 22 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.70% (22)O/U6|16Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0-2 in Tigers last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|4Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-5 in Tigers last 17 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Tigers last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Tigers last 20 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
Detroit Tigers last injuries
Skubal has landed on the 10-day injured list with an unspecified ailment. He is without a definitive timetable for return.
Dermeritte is dealing with a sore groin, and it is unclear if he will play against the Reds in the season opener.
Norris is on the 10-day injured list as he is going through the COVID-19 protocol. There is no definitive timetable for recovery.
Fulmer has been placed on the 45-day injured list while he rehabs from Tommy John surgery. It is anticipated that he will make his season debut opening day versus the Reds.
Baltimore Orioles last injuries
Blach will undergo Tommy John surgery, and it will shut him down for the duration of 2020 campaign.
Martin has been moved to the 45-day injured list and is expected to miss the entire 2020 season after undergoing surgery to repair to a broken bone in his right wrist.