Stumpf has been placed on the 60-day injured list with a left elbow strain and will likely miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Orioles last 9 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-6 in Orioles last 22 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.70% (22)O/U6|16Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0-2 in Tigers last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|4Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-5 in Tigers last 17 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Tigers last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Tigers last 20 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
Detroit Tigers last injuries
Boyd is tending to a family matter but is expected to make his next scheduled start Sunday against the White Sox.
Farmer missed the last game due to an accelerated heart beat and dizziness. His availability against the Indians on Wednesday is in question.
Candelario was absent from the lineup during the previous game with soreness in his triceps, and he will not play Wednesday against the Indians.
Cabrera sat out the previous game due to right knee soreness, but he is expected to be in the lineup for Monday's matchup against the Orioles.
Goodrum has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a left groin strain. He is likely to miss the remainder of the season.
Castellanos is likely to be absent from the starting lineup against the Padres on Thursday as he is expected to receive a day of rest.
Castro is expected to play Wednesday against the Yankees despite a right forearm injury.
Baltimore Orioles last injuries
Williams has been held out of the previous two games due to a left knee contusion and a head injury. It is unknown if he will be in Friday's lineup versus the Mariners.
Harvey has soreness in his right biceps that is expected to keep him out of action for the remainder of the season.
Nunez has missed the past two games with a left hand injury, but it is projected that he will suit up against the Blue Jays on Thursday.
Trumbo is expected to play Thursday against the Blue Jays despite a strained left trapezius.
Trumbo has sat out the last two games due to a strained left trapezius and is unlikely to play Wednesday against the Blue Jays.
Harvey is sidelined due to right biceps soreness, and it is unknown if he will be available against the Tigers on Friday.