Stanton has a right quadriceps strain, and it is uncertain if he will suit up against the Astros in Game 5 of the AL Championship Series.
NY Yankees Trends
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Yankees last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-2 in Yankees last 14 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %85.70% (14)O/U12|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Yankees last 4 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 32-15-4 in Yankees last 51 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %68.10% (51)O/U32|15Push4W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-5 in Tigers last 17 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Tigers last 11 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U12|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Tigers last 20 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Tigers last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
New York Yankees last injuries
Sabathia suffered a subluxation of his left shoulder joint and will miss the remainder of the season.
Holder has been shifted to the 60-day injured list due to right shoulder inflammation, and it is uncertain if he will be activated for Game 1 of the 2019 World Series.
Hicks has been activated from the 60-day injured list after healing from a right flexor strain. It is uncertain if he will return for Game 2 of the American League Championship Series against the Astros.
Britton twisted his right ankle, but he is expected to be available for Game 1 of the American League Championship Series against the Astros.
Voit is not expected to play in Game 3 of the AL Division Series against the Twins due to a day of rest.