Jones has been ticketed the 10-day injured list due to back spasms, but he is likely to be activated in time for Friday's matchup against the Blue Jays.
NY Yankees Trends
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Yankees last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-2 in Yankees last 14 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %85.70% (14)O/U12|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Yankees last 4 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 32-15-4 in Yankees last 51 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %68.10% (51)O/U32|15Push4W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-5 in Tigers last 17 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Tigers last 11 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U12|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Tigers last 20 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Tigers last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
Detroit Tigers last injuries
Harrison has been transferred to the 60-day injured list after undergoing surgery to repair a Grade 2 left hamstring strain and a partial tear. He suffered a setback in his recovery and is without a timetable for return.
Goodrum missed the last game due to a right pinky finger contusion but will likely play Thursday against the Indians.
Greiner is on the 10-day injured list due to a lower-back strain and is likely to be away from the field until at least the beginning of August.
Ross has been designated for the 60-day injured list with ulnar neuritis in his right elbow. He is expected to be out of action until at least the latter half of July.
Alcantara has been placed on the 10-day injured list while recovering from oral surgery for a wisdom tooth retraction. He is expected to return when he is first eligible against the Indians on Monday.
Turnbull has been activated from the 10-day injured list due where he was recovering from right shoulder fatigue. He is expected to return to the starting rotation for Friday's game versus the Royals.
New York Yankees last injuries
Heller has been transferred to the 60-day injured list and is in danger of missing the remainder of the season while he recovers from Tommy John surgery.
Gonzalez has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a dead left arm. It is expected that he will return to the mound Saturday against the Diamondbacks.
Betances has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a shoulder impingement. He suffered a low-grade right lat strain during his recovery and is not expected back until sometime in August.
Sanchez is unlikely to participate in Game 2 of Thursday's doubleheader against the Rays due to a routine day of rest.
LeMahieu is not expected to play against the Rays in Game 2 of Thursday's doubleheader as he is to be rested.
Torres is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Thursday's contest against the Rays as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Maybin has been ticketed for the 10-day injured list with a Grade 2 left calf strain, and it is expected that he will take six weeks to recover.
Severino has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while he receives treatment for inflammation in his right rotator cuff and a Grade 2 lat strain. He suffered a setback during his rehab and will not be available to return until at least the end of August.