Zimmermann has been placed on the 10-day Injured List with a UCL sprain in his right elbow and is also dealing with a muscle strain. He is likely to be out of commission until at least the middle of June.
%W 0.54% | Streak 3
L10: W5 L4 P1
Chi. White Sox Trends
- TrendOver is 7-2 in White Sox last 9 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in White Sox last 9 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in White Sox last 5 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in White Sox last 4 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Tigers last 10 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-5 in Tigers last 17 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Tigers last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Tigers last 20 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
Detroit Tigers last injuries
Mercer has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right quadriceps strain. He is lining up to rejoin the lineup during the beginning of June.
Goodrum has missed the previous two games due to flu-like symptoms, but is expected to return for Sunday's matchup versus the Athletics.
Ross has been designated for the 10-day injured list with ulnar neuritis in his right elbow. He will miss an extended period.
Cabrera missed the previous game with soreness in his knee, but is expected to suit up Thursday against the Athletics.
Harrison has recovered from a left shoulder contusion and has been activated from the 10-day injured list. He is likely to return Monday against the Astros.
Goodrum sat out the previous game with a bruised right knee, and it is unclear if he will suit up against the Twins for game two of the doubleheader on Saturday.
Hardy has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a left forearm strain. He is expected to play against the Twins on Saturday.
Chicago White Sox last injuries
Rodon has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to season-ending Tommy John surgery on his right elbow.
Banuelos has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a left shoulder strain and is likely to be on the IL until at least the start of June.
Jay has been moved to the 60-day injured list due to a right leg-area strain. He is likely to be held out of action until the beginning of June.
Jimenez is on the 10-day injured list with a right high-ankle sprain and has begun a rehab assignment. It is uncertain if he will return to the lineup Monday against the Astros.
Jones has been moved to the 60-day injured list after having surgery to correct a flexor mass tear in his right elbow, and he is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Garcia has sat out the previous two games due to lumbar spine muscle spasms, but he is expected to face the Blue Jays on Thursday.
Anderson is absent from the starting lineup for Thursday's contest against the Blue Jays as he will be given a day of rest.
Moncada is absent from the starting lineup for Tuesday's contest versus the Indians as he will receive a day to rest.