Oberg has been moved to the 60-day injured list after having a season-ending procedure to remove an axillary artery thrombosis in his right arm.
- TrendUnder is 13-3 in Nationals last 16 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %81.20% (16)O/U3|13Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Nationals last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Nationals last 6 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Nationals last 7 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 13-6-1 in Rockies last 20 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %68.40% (20)O/U3|13Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Rockies last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Rockies last 4 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Rockies last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
Colorado Rockies last injuries
Bettis has been designated for the 10-day injured list with a left hip impingement, and it is unclear when he will be able to return to the roster.
Freeland was lifted from his last outing due to a left groin strain, and it is unknown if he will toe the rubber Sunday against the Cardinals.
Gray has landed on the 60-day injured list due to a left foot fracture and will miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Murphy is likely to be absent from the starting lineup against the Diamondbacks on Wednesday as he is expected to be given a day of rest.
Arenado is not expected to be in the starting lineup against the Diamondbacks on Wednesday as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Wolters twisted his ankle in the previous game, and it is unknown if he will play against the Diamondbacks on Tuesday.
Murphy is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Friday's contest against the Marlins as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Washington Nationals last injuries
Williams has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a sprained AC joint in his right shoulder. He is expected to be on the IL until the start of September.
Zimmerman has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to plantar fasciitis in his right foot and is likely to be idle until at least the start of September.
Ross left his last due to a right leg injury, but he is likely to take the mound Saturday against the Cubs.
Voth has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder tendinitis, and he is likely to be out until at least the beginning of September.
Doolittle has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right knee tendinitis. He is expected to return during the early part of September.
Glover has been transferred to the 60-day disabled list with a right forearm strain and will remain out of the lineup until sometime in September.
Dozier has been placed on the paternity list to be with his family after the birth of his child. He is permitted to miss one to three days.
Soto was held out of the previous game due to a mild right ankle strain but is likely to suit up Tuesday against the Reds.