Blackmon has recovered from the COVID-19 virus, and it has yet to be established if he will make his season debut against the Rangers on July 24.
San Diego Trends
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Padres last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Padres last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Padres last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1-2 in Padres last 10 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (10)O/U7|1Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 19-5-3 in Rockies last 27 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %79.20% (27)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Rockies last 6 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Rockies last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Rockies last 7 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Colorado Rockies last injuries
San Diego Padres last injuries
Wingenter is sidelined due to an irritation in his right elbow. He has received a cortisone injection, and his status is unknown for the home opener against the Diamondbacks.
Castillo is expected to be held out of action for six weeks due to a Grade 2 left lat strain.
Pham is ailing from COVID-19. He will have to quarantine for an undetermined length of time as he is asymptomatic.