Rusin is on the 10-day injured list with upper-back discomfort and is likely to remain shelved until at least the latter part of April.
San Diego Trends
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Padres last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Padres last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Padres last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1-2 in Padres last 10 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (10)O/U7|1Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 19-5-3 in Rockies last 27 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %79.20% (27)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Rockies last 6 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Rockies last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Rockies last 7 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Colorado Rockies last injuries
McMahon has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a left elbow strain but is likely to be activated prior to Thursday's clash with the Phillies.
Iannetta has landed on the 10-day disabled list with a right lat strain and will miss an undetermined length of time.
Freeland left his last outing with a blister on his pitching hand but is expected to make his next scheduled start Friday against the Phillies.
Anderson has been designated for the 10-day injured list with left knee inflammation, and it is unknown if he will be activated prior to Monday's contest against the Nationals.
Cuevas has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a left quadriceps strain and will miss an undetermined length of time.
Dahl has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a core injury in his lower abdomen, but it is anticipated that he will be activated in time for Thursday's contest against the Phillies.
Desmond was absent from the lineup during the previous game with soreness in his leg and it is uncertain if he will partake in Thursday's matchup versus the Phillies.
San Diego Padres last injuries
Richards is on the 60-day injured list and is expected to miss the entire 2019 season while recuperating from Tommy John surgery.
Nix has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a torn UCL in his right elbow and is in danger of missing the entire 2019 season.
Loup will miss an extended length of time while on the 10-day injured list with a left elbow strain.
Lamet has been placed on the 60-day injured list as he is healing from Tommy John surgery that caused him to sit out most of the 2018 campaign. He is likely to return midway through the 2019 season.
Diaz is on the 10-day injured list and is likely to miss six to eight weeks after having surgery to fix a torn lateral meniscus in his right knee.
Jankowski has been placed on the 60-day injured list after opting to have surgery to repair a fractured left wrist. He is expected to be sidelined for two months.
Cordero sustained a right elbow sprain and has been placed on the 10-day injured list without a timetable for return.
Kennedy has been placed on the 10-day injured list with arm fatigue and is not expected to return until the latter part of April.