Murphy is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Padres as he will receive a routine day of rest.
- TrendUnder is 50-24-5 in Pirates last 79 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %67.60% (79)O/U24|50Push5W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pirates last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Pirates last 10 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-3 in Pirates last 10 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (10)O/U2|5Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 10-3 in Rockies last 13 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %76.90% (13)O/U24|50Push5W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Rockies last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Rockies last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Rockies last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
Colorado Rockies last injuries
Tauchman is on the 10-day injured list with a Grade 2 left calf strain and is expected to miss six to eight weeks, effectively ending his season.
Tapia has missed the previous three games due to a sore right knee and will not play Saturday against the Padres.
Tapia sat out the previous game due to a right knee contusion, and it is unclear if he will face the Padres on Friday.
Murphy is likely to be absent from the starting lineup against the Cardinals on Thursday as he is expected to be given a day of rest.
Estevez left the last game due to back spasms, and his availability against the Cardinals on Wednesday is up in the air.
Freeland has been moved to the 10-day injured list due to strained left groin muscle. It is uncertain if he will be available before the end of September.
Marquez has been added to the 10-day injured list with right arm inflammation. He is in jeopardy of missing the remainder of the season.
Pittsburgh Pirates last injuries
Stallings has been held out of the past two games due to back tightness, and his availability against the Mariners on Tuesday is clouded.
Crick has been placed on the 60-day injured list, and he is expected to miss the remainder of the season after having surgery to repair the tendon in his right index finger.
Marte has sat out the last five games due to a sprained left wrist, and it is unclear if he will return Tuesday against the Mariners.
Archer has been added to the 10-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Martin has been designated for the 60-day injured list after being diagnosed with a dislocated left shoulder, ending his season.
Musgrove missed his previous scheduled start due to right foot discomfort, and it is undetermined if he will face the Giants on Thursday.
Marte has a sprained wrist and will not play Tuesday against the Giants.
Keller exited his last appearance due to a right wrist contusion, but it is expected that he will make his next scheduled start Tuesday against the Giants.