Bettis has been designated for the 10-day injured list with a left hip impingement, and it is unclear when he will be able to return to the roster.
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Phillies last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Phillies last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Phillies last 4 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Phillies last 4 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-2 in Rockies last 11 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %81.80% (11)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Rockies last 8 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Rockies last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Rockies last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
Colorado Rockies last injuries
Murphy is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Friday's contest against the Marlins as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Gray missed his last outing due to left ankle soreness, but he is expected to take the mound against the Marlins on Friday.
Murphy is likely to be held out of the starting lineup against the Diamondbacks on Wednesday as he is expected to be given a day of rest.
Murphy is not expected to be in the lineup Sunday against the Padres as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Estevez has been placed on the family medical emergency list and will miss between three and seven games.
Philadelphia Phillies last injuries
Quinn has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right groin strain, and it is unknown when he will return to the lineup.
Eickhoff has been shifted to the 60-day injured list due to tendinitis in his right bicep. He is likely to return during the end of August.
Robertson has been transferred to the 60-day injured list as he recovers from Tommy John surgery. He will miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Hoskins sat out the previous game with a right hand injury but is expected to suit up for Saturday's tilt against the Padres.
Ramos has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a right shoulder impingement and is expected to be out of commission until at least the middle of September.
Arrieta has hit the 10-day injured list with a bone spur in his right elbow and is expected to be heading for season-ending surgery.
Dickerson sat out the last game due to a finger contusion, but it is expected that he will take part in Thursday's contest versus the Cubs.
Bruce has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a flexor strain in his left arm. He will be on the shelf until the latter part of August.