Bettis has been designated for the 10-day injured list with a left hip impingement, and it is unclear when he will be able to return to the roster.
NY Mets Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-0-3 in Mets last 8 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (8)O/U0|5Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Mets last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-4 in Mets last 13 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U9|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Mets last 6 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-5 in Rockies last 16 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U0|5Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Rockies last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Rockies last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Rockies last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
Colorado Rockies last injuries
Oberg has been moved to the 60-day injured list after having a season-ending procedure to remove an axillary artery thrombosis in his right arm.
Freeland was lifted from his last outing due to a left groin strain, and it is unknown if he will toe the rubber Sunday against the Cardinals.
Gray has landed on the 60-day injured list due to a left foot fracture and will miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Murphy is likely to be absent from the starting lineup against the Diamondbacks on Wednesday as he is expected to be given a day of rest.
Arenado is not expected to be in the starting lineup against the Diamondbacks on Wednesday as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Wolters twisted his ankle in the previous game, and it is unknown if he will play against the Diamondbacks on Tuesday.
Murphy is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Friday's contest against the Marlins as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
New York Mets last injuries
Gsellman has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a partial lat tear and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Cano tore his left hamstring and is is on the 10-day injured list. He is likely to be on the IL until at least the beginning of September.
Davis is likely to suit up against the Indians on Tuesday despite tightness in his right calf.
Lowrie has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a capsule sprain in his left knee. He suffered a Grade 1 hamstring strain and a right calf strain during his rehabilitation, but he is likely to be activated sometime in September.
Rhame has been moved to the 60-day injured list after having a season-ending ulnar nerve transposition procedure conducted on his right elbow.
Nimmo is dealing with a bulging cervical disc in his neck and the effects of whiplash. He has been moved to the 60-day injured list and is not expected to return until the beginning of September.
Davis is battling right calf tightness and will not play Sunday against the Royals.
Davis exited the previous game due to tightness in his right calf. It is unclear if he will participate in Saturday's matchup versus the Royals.