Dahl is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Padres as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Chi. Cubs Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Cubs last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Cubs last 8 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Cubs last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cubs last 6 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-5 in Rockies last 16 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Rockies last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Rockies last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Rockies last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
Colorado Rockies last injuries
Murphy was scratched from Saturday's game against the Padres for undisclosed reasons.
Story was forced from the previous game after taking a ground ball to the face, leaving his status for Saturday's contest against the Padres in question.
Oh is on the 10-day injured list with a left abdominal strain and will miss an extended period.
Arenado is not expected to be in the starting lineup Friday against the Padres as he will be given the night to rest.
Arenado was forced from the previous game due to a left forearm contusion but is expected to draw back into the lineup against the Padres on Thursday.
Dunn has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from left shoulder inflammation. It is anticipated that he will be available against the Padres on Thursday.
Murphy is not expected to be in the starting lineup Wednesday against the Cubs as he will likely be given a day of rest.
Chicago Cubs last injuries
Hendricks has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation, and there is currently no definitive timetable for his return.
Edwards Jr. has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a left thoracic strain, and there is no timetable for recovery.
Cishek has missed the last four games due to a right knee bone bruise, and his availability for Sunday's tilt against the Dodgers is in question.
Cedeno has landed on the 10-day injured list with inflammation in his left wrist. He is likely to be out until the end of June.
Barnette has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with right shoulder tightness and is expected to be sidelined until at least the latter half of June.
Webster has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to radial nerve inflammation in his right arm. He is likely to be out of commission until at least the middle of July.
Contreras is not likely to be in the lineup for Wednesday's games against the Rockies as he is expected to get a day of rest.
Bryant is not expected to be in action Wednesday against the Rockies as he likely will be given a day of rest.