Dahl is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Padres as he likely will be given the day to rest.
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Red Sox last 8 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 26-10-2 in Red Sox last 38 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %72.20% (38)O/U26|10Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2-2 in Red Sox last 14 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (14)O/U10|2Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Red Sox last 5 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-1 in Rockies last 9 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Rockies last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U26|10Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Rockies last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1-1 in Rockies last 7 road games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U5|1Push1W/L
Colorado Rockies last injuries
Murphy was scratched from Saturday's game against the Padres for undisclosed reasons.
Story was forced from the previous game after taking a ground ball to the face, leaving his status for Saturday's contest against the Padres in question.
Oh is on the 10-day injured list with a left abdominal strain and will miss an extended period.
Arenado is not expected to be in the starting lineup Friday against the Padres as he will be given the night to rest.
Arenado was forced from the previous game due to a left forearm contusion but is expected to draw back into the lineup against the Padres on Thursday.
Dunn has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from left shoulder inflammation. It is anticipated that he will be available against the Padres on Thursday.
Murphy is not expected to be in the starting lineup Wednesday against the Cubs as he will likely be given a day of rest.
Boston Red Sox last injuries
Wright is serving an 80-game suspension for the use of performance-enhancing drugs. He is expected to be reinstated in time for June 24 against the White Sox.
Eovaldi has been placed on the 10-day injured list as he is recuperating from surgery to remove loose bodies from his right elbow. He is projected to be out until after the All-Star break.
Brasier has been placed on the bereavement list and is away from the team. He is expected to return to the lineup for Monday's contest versus the Twins.
Hembree has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a right elbow extensor strain. It is unclear if he will return to the lineup for Friday's matchup against the Blue Jays.
Benintendi sat out the previous game due to a sore left quadricep muscle, and it is unknown if he will be available for Monday's game against the Twins.
Thornburg has landed on the 10-day injured list with a hip impingement and is projected to be idle until the end of June.
Lin has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a sprained MCL and bone bruise in his left knee. He is lining up to be activated during the latter part of June.
Moreland has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right quad strain and is expected to be unavailable until at least the end of June.