Tauchman is on the 10-day injured list with a Grade 2 left calf strain and is expected to miss six to eight weeks, effectively ending his season.
%W 0.54% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L3 P1
St. Louis Trends
- TrendUnder is 33-16-3 in Cardinals last 52 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %67.30% (52)O/U16|33Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 13-6 in Cardinals last 19 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U13|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Cardinals last 8 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Cardinals last 10 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Rockies last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U16|33Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 7-0 in Rockies last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-3-1 in Rockies last 16 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (16)O/U12|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Rockies last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
Colorado Rockies last injuries
Murphy is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Padres as he will receive a routine day of rest.
Tapia has missed the previous three games due to a sore right knee and will not play Saturday against the Padres.
Tapia sat out the previous game due to a right knee contusion, and it is unclear if he will face the Padres on Friday.
Murphy is likely to be absent from the starting lineup against the Cardinals on Thursday as he is expected to be given a day of rest.
Estevez left the last game due to back spasms, and his availability against the Cardinals on Wednesday is up in the air.
Freeland has been moved to the 10-day injured list due to strained left groin muscle. It is uncertain if he will be available before the end of September.
Marquez has been added to the 10-day injured list with right arm inflammation. He is in jeopardy of missing the remainder of the season.
St. Louis Cardinals last injuries
Carpenter is unlikely to play Sunday against the Brewers as he is to be rested.
Wieters has received an anti-inflammatory shot for a left calf strain, and it is uncertain if he will return Sunday against the Brewers.
Cecil has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to left hand Carpal Tunnel syndrome and is expected to be out of action until the end of September.
Goldschmidt is likely to be absent from the starting lineup against the Rockies on Thursday as he is expected to be given a day of rest.
Thomas has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to a fractured right wrist. He is expected to miss the remainder of the 2019 season.