Oh is on the 10-day injured list and is likely to miss the remainder of the season once he has surgery to repair his right elbow.
San Francisco Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Giants last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-2 in Giants last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (7)O/U4|1Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Giants last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Giants last 8 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1-1 in Rockies last 9 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (9)O/U7|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Rockies last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Rockies last 5 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U43|20Push6W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Rockies last 4 games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Colorado Rockies last injuries
Rodgers has been transferred to the 60-day injured list after having season-ending surgery to repair a torn labrum in his right shoulder.
Murphy is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Game 1 of Monday's doubleheader against the Giants due to rest.
San Francisco Giants last injuries
Bergen has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a left shoulder strain and is likely to be away from the team until at least the early part of August.
Longoria has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a strained plantar fascia in his left foot and is expected to miss up to a month of action.
Fernandez underwent Tommy John surgery and is without a clear timetable for return.
Posey is not expected to be in the starting lineup versus the Rockies on Wednesday as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Posey is not expected to be available for Game 2 of Monday's doubleheader against the Rockies as he is to be rested.
Slater is dealing with a fever and will not play in Game 1 of Monday's doubleheader against the Rockies.
Dickerson has missed the past two games due to back tightness, but he is expected to suit up against the Rockies on Monday.
Vincent has been transferred to the 10-day injured list with a right pectoral strain, and he is expected to be sidelined until at least the end of July.