Story left the previous game with a jammed right thumb, and it is unclear if he will play Thursday against the Diamondbacks.
San Diego Trends
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Padres last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Padres last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Padres last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Padres last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-5-3 in Rockies last 28 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (28)O/U5|20Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Rockies last 6 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Rockies last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Rockies last 7 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Colorado Rockies last injuries
Dahl is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Padres as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Murphy was scratched from Saturday's game against the Padres for undisclosed reasons.
Story was forced from the previous game after taking a ground ball to the face, leaving his status for Saturday's contest against the Padres in question.
Oh is on the 10-day injured list with a left abdominal strain and will miss an extended period.
Arenado is not expected to be in the starting lineup Friday against the Padres as he will be given the night to rest.
Arenado was forced from the previous game due to a left forearm contusion but is expected to draw back into the lineup against the Padres on Thursday.
Dunn has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from left shoulder inflammation. It is anticipated that he will be available against the Padres on Thursday.
San Diego Padres last injuries
Machado has been handed a one-game suspension for an altercation with an umpire. He is appealing the ruling and will be permitted to play until a final decision has been made.
Jankowski has been placed on the 60-day injured list after having surgery to repair a fractured left wrist. He is expected to be sidelined until the latter part of June.
Cordero sustained a right elbow sprain and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. He is expected to miss an extended length of time after incurring a setback during his rehabilitation.
Lamet has been placed on the 60-day injured list as he is healing from Tommy John surgery that caused him to sit out most of the 2018 campaign. He is likely to be out until the beginning of July.
Reyes has been dealing with a sore neck and will not play Sunday against the Rockies.
Kennedy has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with arm fatigue and is not expected to return until the end of June.
Strahm has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a left rib strain and is likely to be available for Thursday's clash with the Rockies.
Warren has a right forearm strain that put him on the 10-day injured list. It is unknown when he will return.