Rodgers has been transferred to the 60-day injured list after having season-ending surgery to repair a torn labrum in his right shoulder.
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Braves last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Braves last 14 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Braves last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Braves last 6 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-6-3 in Rockies last 29 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %76.90% (29)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Rockies last 6 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Rockies last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Rockies last 7 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Colorado Rockies last injuries
Oh is on the 10-day injured list and is likely to miss the remainder of the season once he has surgery to repair his right elbow.
Murphy is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Game 1 of Monday's doubleheader against the Giants due to rest.
Atlanta Braves last injuries
Chavis has missed the last two games with back spasms, and it is unclear if it will impede his status for Tuesday's matchup against the Rays.
Webb has been designated for the 10-day injured list with a bone bruise in his right elbow. It is unclear if he will be activated in time for Friday's clash against the Phillies.
Fried has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a finger blister on his left hand. He is targeting to return to the mound for the weekend series against the Phillies that begins Friday.
Biddle has landed on the 10-day injured list due to left shoulder fatigue, and it is unclear how much time he will need to heal.
Gausman is on the 10-day injured list with plantar fasciitis in his right foot. He is likely to be activated in time for Sunday's contest versus the Nationals.
Dayton has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a broken right big toe. He is expected to be away from the mound until at least the start of August.
Venters is on the 10-day injured list with a left shoulder strain, and it is unknown how long he will miss.
Inciarte has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a lumbar strain. He is likely to participate in Thursday's game against the Brewers.