Tauchman is on the 10-day injured list with a Grade 2 left calf strain and is expected to miss six to eight weeks, effectively ending his season.
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Diamondbacks last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Diamondbacks last 4 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Rockies last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Rockies last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-3-1 in Rockies last 16 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (16)O/U12|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Rockies last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
Colorado Rockies last injuries
Murphy is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Padres as he will receive a routine day of rest.
Tapia has missed the previous three games due to a sore right knee and will not play Saturday against the Padres.
Tapia sat out the previous game due to a right knee contusion, and it is unclear if he will face the Padres on Friday.
Murphy is likely to be absent from the starting lineup against the Cardinals on Thursday as he is expected to be given a day of rest.
Estevez left the last game due to back spasms, and his availability against the Cardinals on Wednesday is up in the air.
Freeland has been moved to the 10-day injured list due to strained left groin muscle. It is uncertain if he will be available before the end of September.
Marquez has been added to the 10-day injured list with right arm inflammation. He is in jeopardy of missing the remainder of the season.
Arizona Diamondbacks last injuries
Weaver has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a mild flexor pronator strain and a minor UCL sprain. He is expected to be idle until the end of September.
Ray is nursing a blister on his left middle finger, but he is expected to make his next scheduled start against the Marlins on Monday.
Walker had Tommy John surgery and is on the 60-day injured list. He suffered a right capsule strain during his rehabilitation and is likely to be on the IL until sometime toward the end of the season.
Souza Jr. has been shifted to the 60-day injured list and is expected to miss the regular season with a torn ACL, LCL, PCL and posterior lateral capsule in his left knee. It is unknown if he will be available in October if the team makes the postseason.
Ray was removed from his previous start with a blister on his left middle finger but is expected to take the mound Wednesday against the Mets.
Jones is not expected to play Monday against the Padres as he is to be rested.