Santana was held out of the previous game with tightness in his hamstring, and it is unknown if he will play Friday against the Braves.
Kansas City Trends
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Royals last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Royals last 4 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Royals last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Royals last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-2 in Indians last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (7)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Indians last 4 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-16-3 in Indians last 55 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %69.20% (55)O/U16|36Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Indians last 5 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Cleveland Indians last injuries
Lindor is on the 10-day injured list with a right calf strain and a sprained left ankle. It is undetermined if he will be activated in time for Friday's matchup with the Braves.
Clevinger has been placed on the 60-day injured list due to an upper-back strain. He is expected to miss six to eight weeks of action.
Salazar has been placed on the 60-day injured list while he recovers from arthroscopic right shoulder surgery. He is lining up for a return during the middle of May, provided no setbacks occur.
Zimmer has been placed on the 10-day injured list while recuperating from labrum surgery on his right shoulder. He is likely to be activated sometime in May.
Kipnis has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was rehabbing a low-grade calf strain. He is expected to make his season debut Monday against the Mariners.
Ramirez missed the previous game due to a left foot contusion but is expected to play Saturday against the Blue Jays.
Kansas City Royals last injuries
Merrifield will not be in the starting lineup against the White Sox on Wednesday as he will recieve a day of rest.
Maldonado was absent from the lineup during the last game with an illness but it is likely the symptoms will subside in time for Wednesday's matchup against the White Sox.
Mondesi is not expected to participate in Tuesday's game against the White Sox due to a day of rest.
Skoglund has been issued an 80-game suspension for violating the league's stance on performance-enhancing drugs. He will be allowed to play June 26 against the Indians.
Perez has been placed on the 60-day injured list after having Tommy John surgery to correct the damage to the ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow. He is expected to miss the entire 2019 season.
Oaks underwent surgery to correct a torn labrum in his hip and was placed on the 60-day injured list. He is expected to miss at least four months of action.
Duffy has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left shoulder tightness, and he is expected to be out until at least the latter part of April.
Flynn is dealing with left elbow soreness and has been designated for the 10-day injured list. The club is aiming for him to return before the end of April.