Kluber has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a non-displaced fracture of his right ulna bone and is expected to be sidelined until at least sometime in August.
Kansas City Trends
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Royals last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Royals last 4 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Royals last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Royals last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-2 in Indians last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (7)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Indians last 4 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-16-3 in Indians last 55 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %69.20% (55)O/U16|36Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Indians last 5 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Cleveland Indians last injuries
Zimmer has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while recuperating from labrum surgery on his right shoulder. He is likely to be activated toward the latter half of June.
Clevinger is saddled with a swollen left ankle, but he is likely to make his next scheduled start Saturday against the Tigers.
Clevinger has been activated from the 60-day injured list after healing from an upper-back and Teres major muscle strain, and he is likely to take the mound for his scheduled start Monday against the Rangers.
Kipnis has been absent from the lineup for the past two games with tightness in his right hip but is expected to start on Friday against the Tigers.
Otero has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation. He is expected to return to action toward the end of June.
Kansas City Royals last injuries
Skoglund has been issued an 80-game suspension for violating the league's stance on performance-enhancing drugs. He will be allowed to play June 26 against the Indians.
Mondesi missed the previous game due to right groin tightness, and it is unclear if he will be in the starting lineup for Thursday's matchup versus the Twins.
Dozier has landed on the 10-day injured list with tightness in the ride side of his thorax and is aiming to come off the IL during the latter part of June.
Gordon is dealing with weakness in his right shoulder. It is unclear if he will play against the Twins on Saturday.
Gordon was held out of the previous game due to a compressed nerve in his back but is expected to play and start against the Twins on Friday.
Hahn is on the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to repair the ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow. He is not expected to return until at least the latter part of June.
Duda has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a lumbar strain. He is expected to be available for Thursday's contest against the Tigers.
Duffy is projected to make his next scheduled start Wednesday versus the Tigers despite taking a line drive off of his right leg during the last game.