Kipnis is sidelined due to a fractured hamate bone in his right wrist. He is expected to miss four to six weeks.
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Athletics last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Athletics last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-4 in Athletics last 14 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U10|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Athletics last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3-3 in Indians last 14 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (14)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Indians last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U10|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Indians last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 39-17-3 in Indians last 59 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %69.60% (59)O/U17|39Push3W/L
Cleveland Indians last injuries
Reyes has been absent from the lineup during the last two games due to a personal matter but is expected to suit up Thursday against the Tigers.
Maybin sat out the previous game with lingering soreness in his left wrist, but it is expected that he will be available Thursday against the Angels.
Olson is on the 10-day injured list due to case of shingles, and he is projected to be out for the remainder of the season.
Kluber has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a non-displaced fracture of his right ulna bone. He has suffered an oblique strain during his rehab and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Salazar has been transferred to the 10-day injured list with a right groin strain, and there is currently no timetable for return.
Maybin has an ongoing left wrist soreness and will not be available Sunday against the Red Sox.
Rodriguez has been reinstated from the 60-day injured list after a recovering from a right shoulder strain, but it is unclear if he will rejoin the team for Saturday's game against the Twins.
Oakland Athletics last injuries
Piscotty has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a right ankle sprain and is expected to miss the remainder of the regular season. A postseason return has not been ruled out.
Fiers the last game due to nerve irritation in his right arm. He is likely to make his next scheduled start Friday against the Rangers.
Treinen will spend the remainder of the season on the sidelines due to a stress reaction in his back.
Montas is serving an 80-game suspension for the use of performance-enhancing drugs. He is expected to return Wednesday against the Angels.
Soria sat out the previous game with an elbow injury, and it is unclear if he will be available against the Royals on Monday.
Barrera is on the 60-day injured list as he is recovering from right shoulder surgery and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Laureano has sat out the previous three games due to a cramp in his right leg, but he is likely to return Wednesday versus the Astros.
Laureano has been activated from the 10-day injured list after a stress reaction in his right shin. It is undetermined if he will return to the lineup Saturday against the Tigers.