Otero has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation. He is expected to return to action close to the beginning of July.
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Athletics last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Athletics last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-4 in Athletics last 14 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U10|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Athletics last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3-3 in Indians last 14 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (14)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Indians last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U10|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Indians last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 39-17-3 in Indians last 59 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %69.60% (59)O/U17|39Push3W/L
Cleveland Indians last injuries
Clevinger has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left ankle sprain. He is expected to be activated prior to Friday's game versus the Orioles.
Salazar has been placed on the 60-day injured list while he recovers from arthroscopic right shoulder surgery. He suffered a setback in his recovery, and he is expected to remain away from the mound until sometime in July.
Zimmer has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while recuperating from labrum surgery on his right shoulder. He is likely to be activated toward the beginning of July.
Bauers is nursing a left ankle sprain and will not play Monday against the Royals.
Kluber has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a non-displaced fracture of his right ulna bone and is expected to be sidelined until at least sometime in August.
Clevinger has been activated from the 60-day injured list after healing from an upper-back and Teres major muscle strain, and he is likely to take the mound for his scheduled start Monday against the Rangers.
Kipnis has been absent from the lineup for the past two games with tightness in his right hip but is expected to start on Friday against the Tigers.
Oakland Athletics last injuries
Montas is serving an 80-game suspension for the use of performance-enhancing drugs. He is eligible to return on September 25 against the Angels.
Treinen has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right rotator cuff strain, and there is currently no timetable for return to action.
Morales has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left calf strain, and it is unclear if he will come off the IL in time for Tuesday's matchup against the Blue Jays.
Manaea is on the 60-day injured list due to labrum repair surgery on his left shoulder. He is not expected to return until the middle of July.
Cotton has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while healing from Tommy John surgery. He also had a right hamstring debridement performed, and it is unclear if he will return before the end of July.
Herrmann has landed on the 60-day injured list while recovering from arthroscopic surgery on his right knee. He is likely to be on the IL until the beginning of July.
Hundley has been placed on the 10-day injured list after having arthroscopic knee surgery and is expected to miss at least six weeks.
Estrada is on the 10-day injured list with a lumbar strain. He had an ablation procedure performed on his back and is projected to be absent from the lineup until at least the latter part of July.