Perez has been absent from the lineup during the past two games due to a concussion, and it is unclear if he will be available against the Rays on Friday.
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Astros last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-4 in Astros last 13 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U4|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Astros last 9 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Astros last 11 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-6-5 in Indians last 27 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (27)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Indians last 4 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 38-17-3 in Indians last 58 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %69.10% (58)O/U17|38Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Indians last 5 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Cleveland Indians last injuries
Mercado was forced from last game due to a right hip contusion and will not suit up for Friday's tilt with the Rays.
Clevinger has been placed on the 60-day injured list due to an upper-back and Teres major muscle strain. It has yet to be established if he will return to action June 7 against the Yankees.
Joyce has been placed on the bereavement list where he is permitted to miss three to seven games.
Naquin has been designated for the 10-day injured list with a left calf strain and is unlikely to return until sometime in June.
Zimmer has been placed on the 10-day injured list while recuperating from labrum surgery on his right shoulder. He is likely to be activated towards the start of June.
Houston Astros last injuries
McHugh has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right elbow discomfort, and there is no timetable for recovery.
Springer has been held out of the past four games due to lower-back stiffness but is expected to draw back into the lineup against the Red Sox on Friday.
Altuve has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left hamstring strain. His recovery is progressing well, and he is projected to rejoin the team for Monday's game against the Cubs.
Diaz missed his third straight game with a Grade 1 left hamstring strain, but he is expected to play Tuesday against the White Sox.
Smith is on the 10-day injured list and will and is not expected to return until at least the middle of June.
Marisnick missed the previous game with soreness in his left elbow, and it is unclear if he will participate in Wednesday's matchup against the Tigers.