Zimmer has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while recuperating from labrum surgery on his right shoulder. He is likely to be activated during the start of September.
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Astros last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-4 in Astros last 13 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U4|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Astros last 9 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Astros last 11 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-6-5 in Indians last 27 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (27)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Indians last 4 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 38-17-3 in Indians last 58 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %69.10% (58)O/U17|38Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Indians last 5 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Cleveland Indians last injuries
Otero has been shifted to the 60-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation. He is expected to be sidelined until sometime in August.
Olson is on the 10-day injured list due to case of shingles and is expected to be away from the field until at least the end of August.
Carrasco has been transferred to the 60-day injured list as he has been diagnosed with leukemia. He is working through a throwing program and is expected to make his return sometime in September.
Puig has been suspended for three games due to his actions in an altercation. He is expected to be reinstated in time for Thursday's tilt against the Yankees.
Wood has sat out the past two games due to a right calf contusion, and his availability against the Yankees on Thursday is hazy.
Cole has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right shoulder impingement. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
Kluber has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a non-displaced fracture of his right ulna bone. He is expected to return to action before the end of August.
Houston Astros last injuries
Diaz has landed on the 10-day injured list with dizziness and lightheadedness. He is likely to be sidelined for an undetermined length of time.
James is on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder soreness, but he is likely to return to the bullpen towards the start of September.
White will spend an extended period on the 10-day injured list with a right trapezius strain.
Peacock has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder discomfort. He sustained a setback in his recovery and it is unclear if he will be activated for Sunday's contest against the Athletics.
Altuve is likely to be out of the starting lineup for Game 2 of Tuesday's doubleheader against the White Sox as he is expected to receive a day of rest.
Gurriel is not expected to be the in starting lineup Sunday against the Orioles as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Chirinos has missed the last two games with left shoulder soreness, but is expected to return for Sunday's tilt versus the Mariners.
Fisher left the previous game with a facial contusion after being hit on the cheek by a fly ball. He is not expected to play Sunday against the Orioles.