Kipnis departed the last game due to right wrist discomfort. It is undetermined if he will draw back into the lineup against the Tigers on Tuesday.
%W 0.54% | Streak 2
L10: W6 L4 P0
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Tigers last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-5 in Tigers last 17 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2-1 in Tigers last 13 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (13)O/U10|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Tigers last 5 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 15-5-1 in Indians last 21 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (21)O/U15|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Indians last 8 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Indians last 5 road games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Indians last 6 road games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U3|1Push2W/L
Cleveland Indians last injuries
Olson is on the 10-day injured list due to case of shingles, and he is projected to be out for the remainder of the season.
Kluber has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a non-displaced fracture of his right ulna bone. He has suffered an oblique strain during his rehab and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Salazar has been transferred to the 10-day injured list with a right groin strain, and there is currently no timetable for return.
Maybin has an ongoing left wrist soreness and will not be available Sunday against the Red Sox.
Rodriguez has been reinstated from the 60-day injured list after a recovering from a right shoulder strain, but it is unclear if he will rejoin the team for Saturday's game against the Twins.
Maybin has sat out the past five games with a sore left wrist, and it is uncertain if he will return to the lineup Saturday against the Red Sox.
Kipnis has missed the last three games with a sore right wrist, but is he projected to draw back into the lineup against the White Sox on Wednesday.
Detroit Tigers last injuries
Stumpf has been placed on the 60-day injured list with a left elbow strain and will likely miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Boyd is tending to a family matter and will not take the mound Tuesday against the Indians.
Farmer left the last game due to an accelerated heart beat and dizziness. His availability against the Indians on Tuesday is in question.
Cabrera sat out the previous game due to right knee soreness, but he is expected to be in the lineup for Monday's matchup against the Orioles.
Goodrum has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a left groin strain. He is likely to miss the remainder of the season.
Castellanos is likely to be absent from the starting lineup against the Padres on Thursday as he is expected to receive a day of rest.
Castro is expected to play Wednesday against the Yankees despite a right forearm injury.
Castro has a right forearm injury and will not play Tuesday against the Yankees.