Otero has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation. He is expected to be sidelined until the start of August.
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Tigers last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-5 in Tigers last 17 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Tigers last 10 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2-1 in Tigers last 11 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (11)O/U8|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Indians last 9 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 40-17-3 in Indians last 60 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %70.20% (60)O/U17|40Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Indians last 11 road games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 15-6-1 in Indians last 22 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (22)O/U15|6Push1W/L
Cleveland Indians last injuries
Kluber has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a non-displaced fracture of his right ulna bone and is expected to be sidelined until at least the middle of August.
Anderson has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to repair a torn flexor tendon in his right elbow. He is expected to miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Salazar has been placed on the 60-day injured list while he recovers from arthroscopic right shoulder surgery. He suffered a setback in his recovery, and he is expected to remain away from the mound until the latter portion of July.
Zimmer has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while recuperating from labrum surgery on his right shoulder. He is likely to be activated toward the latter half of July.
Naquin missed the previous game after tweaking his back and is expected to play Sunday against the Twins.
Carrasco has been placed on the 10-day injured list as he has been diagnosed with leukemia. It is anticipated that he will return to the mound during the latter part of July.
Detroit Tigers last injuries
Jones has been ticketed the 10-day injured list due to back spasms, but he is likely to be activated in time for Friday's matchup against the Blue Jays.
Harrison has been transferred to the 60-day injured list after undergoing surgery to repair a Grade 2 left hamstring strain and a partial tear. He suffered a setback in his recovery and is without a timetable for return.
Goodrum missed the last game due to a right pinky finger contusion but will likely play Thursday against the Indians.
Greiner is on the 10-day injured list due to a lower-back strain and is likely to be away from the field until at least the beginning of August.
Ross has been designated for the 60-day injured list with ulnar neuritis in his right elbow. He is expected to be out of action until at least the latter half of July.
Alcantara has been placed on the 10-day injured list while recovering from oral surgery for a wisdom tooth retraction. He is expected to return when he is first eligible against the Indians on Monday.
Turnbull has been activated from the 10-day injured list due where he was recovering from right shoulder fatigue. He is expected to return to the starting rotation for Friday's game versus the Royals.