Otero has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation. He is expected to return to action close to the beginning of July.
Chi. White Sox Trends
- TrendUnder is 9-3 in White Sox last 12 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U3|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in White Sox last 14 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in White Sox last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 13-6-2 in White Sox last 21 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %68.40% (21)O/U13|6Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Indians last 11 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|10Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Indians last 7 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 40-17-3 in Indians last 60 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %70.20% (60)O/U17|40Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Indians last 10 road games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
Cleveland Indians last injuries
Clevinger has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left ankle sprain. He is expected to be activated prior to Friday's game versus the Orioles.
Salazar has been placed on the 60-day injured list while he recovers from arthroscopic right shoulder surgery. He suffered a setback in his recovery, and he is expected to remain away from the mound until sometime in July.
Zimmer has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while recuperating from labrum surgery on his right shoulder. He is likely to be activated toward the beginning of July.
Bauers is nursing a left ankle sprain and will not play Monday against the Royals.
Kluber has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a non-displaced fracture of his right ulna bone and is expected to be sidelined until at least sometime in August.
Clevinger has been activated from the 60-day injured list after healing from an upper-back and Teres major muscle strain, and he is likely to take the mound for his scheduled start Monday against the Rangers.
Kipnis has been absent from the lineup for the past two games with tightness in his right hip but is expected to start on Friday against the Tigers.
Chicago White Sox last injuries
Covey has landed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation. He is likely to be idle until sometime in July.
Jay has been activated from the 60-day injured list after recovering from a right groin strain. He is expected to be available for Monday's matchup against the Red Sox.
Banuelos has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to left shoulder inflammation and will miss an extended period.
Castillo is on the 10-day injured list with a left oblique strain, and he is without a definitive timetable for recovery.
Moncada is expected to play against the Cubs on Wednesday despite upper-back tightness.
Moncada is battling upper-back tightness and is not expected to take the field Tuesday against the Cubs.
Fry has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from right shoulder soreness. His status for Tuesday's battle against the Cubs is up in the air.
Moncada has missed the past four games due to a mid-back strain. He is expected back for Sunday's series finale.