Zimmer has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while recuperating from labrum surgery on his right shoulder. He is likely to be activated toward the latter half of June.
Chi. White Sox Trends
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in White Sox last 9 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in White Sox last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in White Sox last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0-1 in White Sox last 6 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U5|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-3-3 in Indians last 15 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (15)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Indians last 4 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Indians last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 40-17-3 in Indians last 60 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %70.20% (60)O/U17|40Push3W/L
Cleveland Indians last injuries
Clevinger has been placed on the 60-day injured list due to an upper-back and Teres major muscle strain, but he is expected to return to the mound for Monday's matchup against the Rangers.
Kipnis has been absent from the lineup for the past two games with tightness in his right hip but is expected to start on Friday against the Tigers.
Otero has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation. He is expected to return to action toward the end of June.
Carrasco has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to an unspecified blood condition. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
Rodriguez has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right shoulder strain, and it is unknown how much time he will miss.
Naquin has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recuperating from a left calf strain. It is expected he will return for Tuesday's matchup against the Twins.
Chicago White Sox last injuries
Castillo was lifted from the previous game due to lower-back tightness, and it is unclear if he will be available for Tuesday's battle against the Cubs.
Moncada has missed the past four games due to a mid-back strain. He is expected back for Sunday's series finale.
Fry is on the 10-day injured list with soreness in his right shoulder. He is expected to be sidelined until the latter part of June.
Jay has been moved to the 60-day injured list due to a right groin strain. He has started a rehab assignment and is likely to be held out of action until at least the end of June.
Covey has landed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation. There is currently no timetable for recovery.
Rodon has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to season-ending Tommy John surgery on his right elbow.
Moncada was absent from the lineup during the last game due to a soreness in his leg. It is likely he will suit up Tuesday against the Nationals.