Rodriguez has been shifted to the 60-day injured list with a right shoulder strain, and he is likely to be on the IL until at least the beginning of September.
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Red Sox last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Red Sox last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 33-16-2 in Red Sox last 51 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %67.30% (51)O/U33|16Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Red Sox last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Indians last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Indians last 11 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U33|16Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Indians last 6 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 40-17-3 in Indians last 60 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %70.20% (60)O/U17|40Push3W/L
Cleveland Indians last injuries
Otero has been shifted to the 60-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation. He is expected to be sidelined until at least the early part of September.
Olson is on the 10-day injured list due to case of shingles, and a timetable for return has yet to be established.
Kluber has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a non-displaced fracture of his right ulna bone. He has suffered an oblique strain during his rehab and is likely to remain sidelined until the middle of September.
Zimmer has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while recuperating from labrum surgery on his right shoulder. He is likely to be activated during the start of September.
Carrasco has been transferred to the 60-day injured list as he has been diagnosed with leukemia. He is working through a throwing program and is expected to make his return sometime in September.
Puig has been suspended for three games due to his actions in an altercation. He is expected to be reinstated in time for Thursday's tilt against the Yankees.
Wood has sat out the past two games due to a right calf contusion, and his availability against the Yankees on Thursday is hazy.
Boston Red Sox last injuries
Sale has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left elbow inflammation. He had a PRP injection in his left elbow and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Price has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a triangular fibrocartilage complex cyst in his left wrist, and it is unclear if he will return Aug. 31 against the Angels.
Bogaerts departed the previous game due to a twisted ankle, but it is expected that he will face the Phillies on Wednesday.
Holt was away from the team due to a personal matter but he will rejoin the lineup for Saturday's clash versus the Orioles.
Pearce has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a lower-back strain. He has suffered a partially torn PCL in his rehabilitation and is in danger of missing the remainder of the season.
DEvers is not expected to be in the starting lineup against the Blue Jays on Saturday as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Benintendi is likely absent from the starting lineup for Saturday's game versus the Blue Jays as he is expected to receive a day of rest.