Zimmer has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while recuperating from labrum surgery on his right shoulder. He is likely to be activated toward the latter half of June.
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Red Sox last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 33-16-2 in Red Sox last 51 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %67.30% (51)O/U33|16Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 11-2-2 in Red Sox last 15 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %84.60% (15)O/U11|2Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Red Sox last 5 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 24-9-6 in Indians last 39 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (39)O/U9|24Push6W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Indians last 11 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U33|16Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Indians last 6 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 40-17-3 in Indians last 60 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %70.20% (60)O/U17|40Push3W/L
Cleveland Indians last injuries
Clevinger has been placed on the 60-day injured list due to an upper-back and Teres major muscle strain, but he is expected to return to the mound for Monday's matchup against the Rangers.
Kipnis has been absent from the lineup for the past two games with tightness in his right hip but is expected to start on Friday against the Tigers.
Otero has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation. He is expected to return to action toward the end of June.
Carrasco has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to an unspecified blood condition. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
Rodriguez has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right shoulder strain, and it is unknown how much time he will miss.
Naquin has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recuperating from a left calf strain. It is expected he will return for Tuesday's matchup against the Twins.
Boston Red Sox last injuries
Eovaldi has been placed on the 10-day injured list as he is recuperating from surgery to remove loose bodies from his right elbow. He is projected to be out until after the All-Star break.
Brasier has been placed on the bereavement list and is away from the team. He is expected to return to the lineup for Monday's contest versus the Twins.
Hembree has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a right elbow extensor strain. It is unclear if he will return to the lineup for Friday's matchup against the Blue Jays.
Wright is serving an 80-game suspension for the use of performance-enhancing drugs. He is expected to be reinstated in time for June 24 against the White Sox.
Benintendi sat out the previous game due to a sore left quadricep muscle, and it is unknown if he will be available for Monday's game against the Twins.
Thornburg has landed on the 10-day injured list with a hip impingement and is projected to be idle until the end of June.
Lin has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a sprained MCL and bone bruise in his left knee. He is lining up to be activated during the latter part of June.
Moreland has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right quad strain and is expected to be unavailable until at least the end of June.