Kipnis departed the last game due to right wrist discomfort. It is undetermined if he will draw back into the lineup against the Tigers on Tuesday.
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Red Sox last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 33-16-2 in Red Sox last 51 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %67.30% (51)O/U33|16Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 11-2-2 in Red Sox last 15 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %84.60% (15)O/U11|2Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Red Sox last 5 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 24-9-6 in Indians last 39 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (39)O/U9|24Push6W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Indians last 11 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U33|16Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Indians last 6 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 40-17-3 in Indians last 60 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %70.20% (60)O/U17|40Push3W/L
Cleveland Indians last injuries
Olson is on the 10-day injured list due to case of shingles, and he is projected to be out for the remainder of the season.
Kluber has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a non-displaced fracture of his right ulna bone. He has suffered an oblique strain during his rehab and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Salazar has been transferred to the 10-day injured list with a right groin strain, and there is currently no timetable for return.
Maybin has an ongoing left wrist soreness and will not be available Sunday against the Red Sox.
Rodriguez has been reinstated from the 60-day injured list after a recovering from a right shoulder strain, but it is unclear if he will rejoin the team for Saturday's game against the Twins.
Maybin has sat out the past five games with a sore left wrist, and it is uncertain if he will return to the lineup Saturday against the Red Sox.
Naquin tore the ACL in his right knee and will miss the remainder of the season while on the 60-day injured list.
Boston Red Sox last injuries
Wright has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to a right big toe contusion. He also received a PRP injection in his right elbow and is likely to remain on the IL until at least the latter part of September.
Price is experiencing tightness in his wrist and is expected to be out until at least the end of September.
Holt sat out the previous game due to an illness, and it is unclear if he will suit up against the Giants on Tuesday.
Benintendi is not expected to be in the starting lineup against the Phillies as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Pearce has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a lower-back strain. He has suffered a partially torn PCL in his rehabilitation and is projected to miss the remainder of the season.
Hembree is on the 10-day injured list due to right lateral elbow inflammation. He is likely to be on the IL until at least the latter part of September.
Devers is not expected to be in the starting lineup against the Blue Jays as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Betts is not expected to suit up Wednesday against the Blue Jays due to a day of rest.