Kluber has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a non-displaced fracture of his right ulna bone and is expected to be sidelined until at least the middle of August.
- TrendUnder is 9-3 in Rangers last 12 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U3|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Rangers last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Rangers last 8 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Rangers last 4 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2-1 in Indians last 10 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %77.80% (10)O/U7|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 41-19-3 in Indians last 63 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %68.30% (63)O/U19|41Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-4-2 in Indians last 15 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %69.20% (15)O/U4|9Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3-1 in Indians last 12 road games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U3|8Push1W/L
Cleveland Indians last injuries
Salazar has been placed on the 60-day injured list while he recovers from arthroscopic right shoulder surgery. He suffered a setback in his recovery, and he is expected to remain away from the mound until the beginning of August.
Zimmer has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while recuperating from labrum surgery on his right shoulder. He is likely to be activated toward the beginning of August.
Carrasco has been placed on the 10-day injured list as he has been diagnosed with leukemia. He is working through a throwing program but remains without a definitive timetable for return.
Otero has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation. He is expected to be sidelined until the start of August.
Anderson has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to repair a torn flexor tendon in his right elbow. He is expected to miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Naquin missed the previous game after tweaking his back and is expected to play Sunday against the Twins.
Texas Rangers last injuries
Mendez has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a right UCL strain. He is not expected to return until the end of August.
Dowdy is on the 10-day injured list with a right elbow impingement, and it is unknown if he will be activated prior to Monday's game against the Mariners.
Hearn has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with left elbow tightness and is likely out until the middle of August.
Farrell is on the 60-day injured list as he is recovering from surgery to repair a non-displaced fracture in his jaw. He is expected to be shut down until at least the beginning of August.
Sadzeck is on the 10-day injured list with inflammation in his right elbow. He is expected to be out of commission until sometime in August.
Pence has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a strained right groin. He is expected to be available for Tuesday's game against the Diamondbacks.
Kiner-Falefa has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a right middle finger ligament sprain. He is lining up to be reinstated from the IL during the end of July.
Choo departed the previous game due to left ankle soreness, but he is likely to play Thursday against the Astros.