Clevinger is saddled with a swollen left ankle, but he is likely to make his next scheduled start Saturday against the Tigers.
- TrendOver is 6-0-1 in Mariners last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U6|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 37-16-1 in Mariners last 54 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %69.80% (54)O/U16|37Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Mariners last 4 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Mariners last 7 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 15-6-5 in Indians last 26 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (26)O/U6|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Indians last 4 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-17-3 in Indians last 56 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %67.90% (56)O/U17|36Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Indians last 5 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Cleveland Indians last injuries
Kluber has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a non-displaced fracture of his right ulna bone and is expected to be sidelined until at least sometime in August.
Zimmer has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while recuperating from labrum surgery on his right shoulder. He is likely to be activated toward the latter half of June.
Clevinger has been activated from the 60-day injured list after healing from an upper-back and Teres major muscle strain, and he is likely to take the mound for his scheduled start Monday against the Rangers.
Kipnis has been absent from the lineup for the past two games with tightness in his right hip but is expected to start on Friday against the Tigers.
Otero has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation. He is expected to return to action toward the end of June.
Carrasco has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to an unspecified blood condition. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
Seattle Mariners last injuries
Healy has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to spinal stenosis. He is expected to miss three to four weeks.
Hernandez has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a Grade 1 lat strain and has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation. He is not expected to return until at least the beginning of July.
Brennan is on the 10-day injured list with a right shoulder strain and is expected to miss six to eight weeks of action.
Encarnacion was recently acquired via trade and is expected to join the team prior to Monday's matchup against the Rays.
Gordon missed the last game with a bruised right wrist, and it is unknown if he will be available for Sunday's contest against the Athletics.
Encarnacion sat out the previous two games nursing a back injury, and is not expected to play against the Athletics on Saturday.
Crawford has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a left ankle sprain. He is expected to suit up for Friday's game against the Athletics.
Strickland has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a Grade 2 right lat strain and is likely to be on the shelf until at least the end of June.