Santana was held out of the previous game with tightness in his hamstring, and it is unknown if he will play Friday against the Braves.
- TrendOver is 6-0-1 in Mariners last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U6|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 37-16-1 in Mariners last 54 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %69.80% (54)O/U16|37Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Mariners last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Mariners last 4 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 15-6-5 in Indians last 26 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (26)O/U6|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Indians last 4 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-17-3 in Indians last 56 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %67.90% (56)O/U17|36Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Indians last 5 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Cleveland Indians last injuries
Lindor is on the 10-day injured list with a right calf strain and a sprained left ankle. It is undetermined if he will be activated in time for Friday's matchup with the Braves.
Clevinger has been placed on the 60-day injured list due to an upper-back strain. He is expected to miss six to eight weeks of action.
Salazar has been placed on the 60-day injured list while he recovers from arthroscopic right shoulder surgery. He is lining up for a return during the middle of May, provided no setbacks occur.
Zimmer has been placed on the 10-day injured list while recuperating from labrum surgery on his right shoulder. He is likely to be activated sometime in May.
Kipnis has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was rehabbing a low-grade calf strain. He is expected to make his season debut Monday against the Mariners.
Ramirez missed the previous game due to a left foot contusion but is expected to play Saturday against the Blue Jays.
Seattle Mariners last injuries
O'Neill has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right elbow ulnar nerve subluxation. It is unknown when he will return to the lineup.
Bautista has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a pectoral strain but is projected to return by the beginning of May.
LeBlanc is on the 10-day injured list with a strained right oblique. He is expected to be out four to six weeks.
Haniger was absent from the lineup during the last game with an illness, and it is uncertain if the symptoms will subside in time for Thursday's clash versus the Angels.
Gordon is absent from the starting lineup for Wednesday's game against the Indians as he will be given a day of rest.
Tuivailala is on the 10-day injured list while recovering from a torn right Achilles and is expected to be sidelined until at least the end of June.
Bradford has landed on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder inflammation. He will miss an extended length of time.
Seager has landed on the 60-day injured list after having surgery to correct the extensor tendon in his left hand and is projected to miss 10 to 12 weeks.