Kipnis departed the last game due to right wrist discomfort. It is undetermined if he will draw back into the lineup against the Tigers on Tuesday.
NY Yankees Trends
- TrendOver is 12-3 in Yankees last 15 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (15)O/U12|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Yankees last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Yankees last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 33-15-3 in Yankees last 51 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %68.80% (51)O/U33|15Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2-1 in Indians last 11 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (11)O/U12|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1-1 in Indians last 7 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U5|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Indians last 6 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-3-1 in Indians last 13 road games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (13)O/U3|9Push1W/L
Cleveland Indians last injuries
Olson is on the 10-day injured list due to case of shingles, and he is projected to be out for the remainder of the season.
Kluber has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a non-displaced fracture of his right ulna bone. He has suffered an oblique strain during his rehab and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Salazar has been transferred to the 10-day injured list with a right groin strain, and there is currently no timetable for return.
Maybin has an ongoing left wrist soreness and will not be available Sunday against the Red Sox.
Rodriguez has been reinstated from the 60-day injured list after a recovering from a right shoulder strain, but it is unclear if he will rejoin the team for Saturday's game against the Twins.
Maybin has sat out the past five games with a sore left wrist, and it is uncertain if he will return to the lineup Saturday against the Red Sox.
Naquin tore the ACL in his right knee and will miss the remainder of the season while on the 60-day injured list.
New York Yankees last injuries
Severino has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while he receives treatment for inflammation in his right rotator cuff and a Grade 2 lat strain. It is projected that he will be activated prior to Tuesday's game against the Angels.
Stanton is sidelined with a strained PCL in his right knee and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. It is uncertain if he will be activated in time for Tuesday's contest against the Angels.
Hicks has been added to the 10-day injured list with a right flexor strain and is expected to be out for the remainder of the 2019 campaign.
Encarnacion suffered a strained left oblique and will miss an extended period.
Happ is nursing tendinitis in his biceps, but he is expected to take the mound for his next start Thursday against the Angels.
Holder has been shifted to the 60-day injured list due to right shoulder inflammation and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Sanchez has missed the previous three games due to tightness in his left groin. It is unknown if he will return Tuesday against the Angels.
Hale has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to a lumbar spine strain. He is expected to be idle until at least the latter part of September.