Adrianza is dealing with a right oblique strain and is unlikely to play in Game 3 of the AL Division Series against the Yankees.
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Twins last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Twins last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Twins last 9 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 19-7 in Twins last 26 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U7|19Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-2 in Indians last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (7)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Indians last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 34-14-3 in Indians last 51 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %70.80% (51)O/U14|34Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Indians last 5 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Minnesota Twins last injuries
Kepler is battling lingering shoulder soreness, but is expected to be in the starting lineup against the Yankees in Game 1 of the American League Divisional Series.
Arraez suffered a Grade 1 right ankle sprain but is expected to be available against the Yankees in Game 1 of the ALDS.