Otero has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation. He is expected to be sidelined until the start of August.
%W 0.52% | Streak 4
L10: W9 L1 P0
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W3 L7 P0
%W 0.45% | Streak 1
L10: W5 L5 P0
Both the Clippers and Grizzlies played yesterday. But the difference
here is that the Clippers are almost fully healthy and are a very deep
team, so playing the 2nd of a back-to-back won’t hurt them as much.
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Twins last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Twins last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Twins last 9 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 19-7 in Twins last 26 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U7|19Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-2 in Indians last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (7)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Indians last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 34-14-3 in Indians last 51 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %70.80% (51)O/U14|34Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Indians last 5 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Cleveland Indians last injuries
Kluber has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a non-displaced fracture of his right ulna bone and is expected to be sidelined until at least the middle of August.
Anderson has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to repair a torn flexor tendon in his right elbow. He is expected to miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Salazar has been placed on the 60-day injured list while he recovers from arthroscopic right shoulder surgery. He suffered a setback in his recovery, and he is expected to remain away from the mound until the latter portion of July.
Zimmer has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while recuperating from labrum surgery on his right shoulder. He is likely to be activated toward the latter half of July.
Naquin missed the previous game after tweaking his back and is expected to play Sunday against the Twins.
Carrasco has been placed on the 10-day injured list as he has been diagnosed with leukemia. It is anticipated that he will return to the mound during the latter part of July.
Minnesota Twins last injuries
Buxton has landed on the 7-day injured list due to concussion-like symptoms, but he is likely to return Tuesday against the Yankees.
Schoop has been held out of the previous two games due to a mild abdominal strain, and it is uncertain if he will be available for Friday's tilt against the Athletics.
Polanco will receive a scheduled day of rest and is unlikely to take part in Thursday's matchup against the Athletics.
Rosario is not expected to play against the Athletics on Thursday due to a day of rest.
Rosario has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was dealing with a left ankle sprain. He is expected to return Tuesday against the Mets.
Cron has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from right thumb inflammation and is likely to play against the Mets on Tuesday.
Parker has been activated from the paternity list, and it is anticipated that he will be available Saturday against the Indians.
Kepler exited the last game due to a knee contusion, but he is likely to draw back into the lineup against the Indians on Friday.